Welcome, I’m Jenny!
Being a working mom in the world of today can be a chaotic whirlwind of 5 am alarm clocks, breakfasts in the car, and mountains of unpaid bills. Not to mention challenging children constantly reminding you of your every imperfection. And If you’re anything like me, you’re still waiting for that perfect parent handbook.
But In the meantime, come join me and my super sassy daughter, Abby, in our own crazy hectic lives, as I try to inspire women to successfully navigate their own day to day struggles.
From encouraging creativity to dealing with the REAL issues of parenting (and all the tears that go with it). We’ll learn new things, definitely, have fun, and maybe most importantly discover that an attitude is an essential part of healthy living!
Let’s spark some creativity with your kids, in your home, and in LIFE! Find money saving ideas, travel tips, recipes, fashion ideas, and everything else you THINK you don’t have time for!
10 Things you don’t know about me
(you’re going to maybe wish you didn’t!)
1. I have an 8-year old daughter and a 13-year old dog, both inspire me but both challenge me!
2. I sometimes keep cookie dough in the fridge and sneak chunks as snacks. I keep this hidden from my daughter.
3. I sing and dance in the car when a good song comes on and I don’t care who is watching me! It embarrasses my daughter which makes me do it even more.
4. I’m originally from Wisconsin, grew up in Illinois and now reside in Arizona. I’m a Packers fan raised around Chicago. It takes a lot of explaining to people.
5. I’m a BIG Green Bay Packers fan! Clay Matthews, if you ever read this blog, please leave a comment!
6. I also have my Real Estate license. I’ve tried several career opportunities in my life and I believe that no matter how old you get, you should never stop learning or trying new things.
7. I say the F-word, a lot. I tried working on this but read one too many articles that say people who curse are highly intelligent and happy in their jobs…. so F**k it!
8. I’m not ashamed to admit I read US Weekly and watch Teen Mom (OG and 2)
9. I’ve had my dog since she was a puppy. She’s practically my second child, and I talk to her like she’s a person. Thank god she can’t share my secrets!
10. I sometimes have such bad mom guilt, I apologize to my daughter while she’s sleeping and promise to try better tomorrow.
Get New Posts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.